Grammar to Writing
ICAN developed Grammar to Writing for the students to improve their grammar. Learning proper grammar is important because it is the language that makes it possible for us to effectively talk about language. Grammar names the words and word groups that make up sentences not only in English but in almost any language. As humans, we can put sentences together even as children.
Here are the guidelines you have to follow as a Grammar to Writing teacher:
Please click the icon above to access the GDrive for Grammar To Writing
SOP For Grammar to Writing
1. Kindly check the homework prior to the start of the new lesson. This is to ensure that the student is ready to move on to a new topic.
2. Make use of highlighters. Your student must use highlighters of different colors to emphasize important details with ease. If the student is using a digital copy, PDF readers have a built-in option to highlight within the software.
Blue or green - main ideas
Yellow - key points
Pink - vocabulary
3. Focus on your student's writing. Check the grammar and all the content. Based your lessons on the most common mistakes your students made.
4. Check your student's knowledge by giving a quiz.
5. Make sure to give your student homework. The homework must include lessons particularly grammar and writing topics you assign in advance.
Basic English Grammar
Fundamentals of English Grammar
Effective Academic Writing
Grammar and Writing Class Flow
Writing Rubric Weekly